What is Fleet Control?
Fleet Control is the software that enables Fleet Managers to make best use out of their fleet by minimizing the expenses spent and maximizing the lifetime of the fleet with lower down time rates. The automated fleet control system tracks vehicle assignments, vehicle expenses, vehicle utilization and provides direct input to vehicles’ financing.
- Maintain a detailed record of all data present for each vehicle including specifications, assigned driver, performed route logs…etc
- Easily access and find the needed data for each vehicle.
- Clear fuel consumption statistics including previous and new odometer readings allow true measure of driver and vehicle performance.
- Detailed fuel reports enable fleet managers to properly manage and direct their fleets.
- An exceptional tool for indicating vehicles' and drivers' exceeding fuel consumption norms.
- Preventive maintenance extends vehicle lifetime.
- Fleet Control alert system ensures performing each vehicle’s maintenance on time.
- Maintaining a record of spare parts and their vendors saves time and money.
- The complete detailed historical record of the vehicle’s tires provides both security and control for one of the most crucial elements of any fleet.
- Tire Transactions’ details maximize the lifetime of each tire and hence saves money of tire replacement.
- The actual updated information about vehicle executed routes provides a true measure of vehicles' and drivers’ performance and effectiveness.
- Integration with car communication devices strictly controls vehicles’ instant location.
- A tool to better manage the spare parts’ warehouse.
- A faster recovery from failure through optimizing spare parts inventory levels either by using the minimum or the prompt reorder to ensure stable stock levels.
A detailed record of all vendor master information used in different modules of the system provides a simplified tool for fleet management.
Among the plug and play integrations with renowned ERPs is the integration with:
Why choose Fleet Control from BI-Technologies?
- Do you want to know which vehicles of your fleet save you most?
- Do you want to have a true measure of acceptable fuel usage?
- Do you want to have a detailed record of the monthly spare parts used and the expected ones needed?
- Do you want to control your tires and identify their best use?
- Are you reluctant to buy or rent vehicles for your fleet and need more information to ensure the correct decision making?
- Do you want to obtain a true record of all fines paid for each driver and territory?
- Do you want to know who the top performer among all your drivers is?
- Do you need an assistant tool to enable fast and effective decision making?
- Do you want to know which territory is most productive and which one costs a lot?
- Would you rather have an internal maintenance center or would you send your vehicles to an external agent?