Print management and optimization software for corporate enterprises. It delivers cost savings, waste reduction, and printing security by modifying user printing behavior and by providing the information that companies need to optimize and consolidate their equipment fleet.
Blueprint Enterprise accomplishes this through:
- Comprehensive print/copy tracking and accounting to the user level
- Automated discovery of all output devices that users print to and real-time analysis of print parameters
- Waste reduction, printing security, and convenience withSecure Release Here®
- Cost control and greener printing through printing policy deployment with Policy Print™
- Integration of a Toner Saving Policy can manage the rate at which toner is consumed in order to reduce toner spend and usage without compromising print quality.
- Automatic allocation of output costs to the business units that generated them with Departmental
- Chargeback feature
- Empower others to see and collect print jobs on a manager’s behalf with delegate printing.
- Integrate MobilePrint to leverage investments and accommodate print from mobile devices.
Blueprint Enterprise was designed for companies with 5,000 or more employees. It easily scales to very large organizations — witness the fact that one Pharos customer is using Blueprint Enterprise to manage over 35,000 devices and over 300,000 users.
Pharos offers a number of user interface solutions for Blueprint Enterprise:
- With Pharos integrated multifunction printer (iMFP) solutions, the user interface to Blueprint Enterprise is seamlessly built into the MFP. There are more than 250 MFP models from Canon, Hewlett-Packard,Konica Minolta, Lexmark, Ricoh, Sharp, Toshiba, and Xerox available as iMFPs integrated with Blueprint.
- The Pharos Omega PS200 is an external digital controller with a touchscreen that hosts the user interface to Blueprint Enterprise.
- The Pharos Omega PS60 is an external digital controller that allows users to release their print jobs with a swipe of their ID card.